Monday, 27 August 2012

My Fiancée

Assalamualaikum wbt and salam sejahtera.  

A real man can see your problems & accept you for them. If he really cared, he would help you to the best of your abilities. A real man would not care how similar or different you are either. If he really cares, he will hold you high in both his heart & mind no matter what you are or aren't.

How's everyone ? After a long break, I continue writing my blog. So, Raya was so happening right ? Exhausted too ! :|  I've got less than a week to register as a new student in Unimas. Blah. I'm not excited about it. Not at all.

Today's entry is about MY FIANCEE. *I hope you guys who follows up my blog already forgot about my last update about some stories. Lol. Im just lazy to talk about it* Nang ada ikut mood ndah -______-
So, I'm not going to tell the world about my fiancee's profile, family background or resume but I wanna share some of his attitude and personality that make me kinda proud and respect him. 

1. His attitude that I love the most : He puts Allah on his first priority then followed by his parents. 
Every time I hang out with him, he will always not forget to perform solah. Maybe some people will say, " Eleh, of course because he was hanging out with you and wanna show off that he kind of a pious man.." And maybe some of our society will say, "That's normal. Performing solah is our kewajiban" YES. I totally agreed of the second statement but trust me, there's not a lot of man out there will find time and perform solah while hanging out. Easy for them, they will just Qada'. And I once read this, " A man who forgets Allah, his creator, will easily forget you ( also His creator ) . " When I'm in my period, he's always recite 3 kul and Ayyatul Kursi before I go to sleep. Lol. That was sweet >.< About his parents, I can see from the way he talks, thinks, and also the way he gives me advises. 

2. Not easily get angry. HAHA. This. Guess what, he never gets angry towards me. I don't know towards other people but yeah, all I know is the way he talks, he always use soft words. I'm not saying that he is kind of 'pondan' but I did watch him joking around with his brother and nephews and also kakak kakak and yeah , he's just nice. ( Dia bercakap tone sama. Tak pernah naik, tak pernah turun..) HAHAHA.

3. OH MAI GAAAD I JUST REALISED THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT HIM AND I ALSO REALISED THIS IS IN CAPS ! Okay. Enough said, I love him because of Him. Allah, what a good man you give me and he's the best. Besides, up until now, you've already given me such a good parents, siblings, friends, life, house, stuffs, gadgets ! There are a load ! I pray that, he is my destiny. He is the one You created, that will bring me to your way. InsyaAllah. Amiiin :) 
Just give me and him strength to face obstacles in order to find the true path towards You. I have nothing, I hope nothing except you. My final destination !

Last but not least, I love you not because of who you are. It's because of who I am when i am with you. 

Thanks and take care people ! :D










3 comments:

  1. hihi...really enjoy this..no one has ever wrote about me in the past, you are the first one and that's so meaningful. thanks baby..

    P/S: i thought you love me because i'm a Ksatria Baja Hitam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly I remembered about this, and I read this again. I love you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized that when I miss you so much, and I cannot talk to you, this is where I end up. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete