Assalamualaikum wbt :)
WOAH. Thats the title for this new entry. Got no reason for that ( I have no idea probably ) . But actually 'WOAH' comes from myself because I was like " Woah this is a long time since the last time I updated my blog ! I should be more disciplined ! " Lol I said that for several times in ages but yeah, I dont give a damn. I will update if I got free time. So busy with exams, assignments, tutorials, lab reports and so on though. Well, students' lives. So we all know :)
My fiancee just went back to Turkmenistan yesterday, so now I have no friends :| ( Actually I didnt plan to tell this sad story about myself but yeah, Im such a lonely girl now ) Lol okay ignore that. Let start from beginning. On 14th Oct 2012, was my 19th birthday. WOAAAH. Haha. Okay that's all. ( Promoting to people so next time people should ready with their presents for my birthday gift ) Okay ignore that thingy. So, last week, I got Physical Chemistry examination which was quite answerable, I tell ya. Not really easy, not really hard, but sure its easier when youre studying so hard for it lol. So, then we got holiday for a week because it is a mid term break. And after this, we got some papers more which are ... ( I dont think ill post all of my subjects here ) lol. Got 4 papers more. :D Im ready for that, like seriously.
* No ideas. No ideas. No ideas. * Haha. These 2 weeks, Ive spent almost all the time with my fiancee so i really have no idea what to share with public tho. HAHA. ( Is there any relationship there ? Whateverrr ) Okay let me think first what should be the topic.
Okay ! I wanna ask a question. Is 19 years old girl/boy still young to understand life ? Some of people would say, " Ah, youre still 19 and youre too young to understand this.. " " Ah, you still 19. You tau apa ? " Well, not for me. Im 19 years old, yes, I dont deny that I'm still young, still pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and what so ever but we know whats good and what is not. We are young and does it mean older people ( Older people I refer here who is 23-26 years old ) can not ask for our opinions, suggestions and well, I believe if you asked us about some kind of things, we can answer them and give our perspectives straight away. Maybe we still naive about 'Hal hal kerajaan', and politics but never thought that we're 19 and still young to understand life. WE ARE LEARNING ABOUT LIFE AS WE ARE BREATHING NOW. No one knows what life is. No one can explain because every of us has very different ways of life. Some of us were born complete, some of us are special ( I mean, OKU..) Maybe the definitions of life are different because it depends on the individual itself and what have he went through. Yes maybe they think we're young and some of us are immature yet -______-
Well, I told ya. Last night I read back my past conversation with people. When I'm trying to be ' Orang besar and mature ' some of them said, ' Lawa ada bunyi kelaka = Sombong gilaaa cara bercakap ' ( Lol sombong gilaaaaaa kott ) . What are you expecting from me actually ? Were you expecting I type like " ShIapa nuMbma iTaWq ? " Oh my God. That is so stupid. Im type of person ' Bercakap bila perlu ' when with community. So, I'm breathing. You are reading this and breathing. Thus, all of us still learning what life is. I dont care if older people age around 40, 50, 60 ....infinity tell that I dont understand life because im still young. I really dont mind this because they grew up without internet, and any kemudahan kemudahan yang bukan macam sekarang, melambak ! So, it depends on people. Im not trying to be smart, Im just teaching and practicing myself to GROW UP and think about the priority in living my sweet life. We can make it sweet, bitter, hot and spicy and anything.
I think, that is all. I have works to do. See ya guys. Take good care :) ( No photos because net is so damn slow..... )
P/S : @NYQB10 , I miss you :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment