Sunday, 21 July 2013

Happiness is not to be found. Create it.



Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah akhirnya diberi kesempatan untuk meng’update’ blog yang sekian lama telah ditinggalkan usang. Maklumlah dunia sebagai seorang pelajar sentiasa berlumba dan peka dengan datelines di dalam menyempurnakan amanah yang telah diberikan untuk memajukan diri sendiri.

Alhamdulillah bulan September ini bakal menyambung pelajaran di tahun ke 2. Result tahun pertama tidaklah segempak 4.01 tetapi cukup membanggakan dan setimpal dengan usaha dan doa yang tidak putus dari diri sendiri dan ahli keluarga. Sememangnya sudah ada semangat yang membara dalam diri ini untuk melanjutkan pelajaran sebab untuk tahun kedua pengajian, tiada lagi menempuhi dugaan mempelajari subjek Biology. YAY ! Sebelum ini, terpaksa bertungkus lumus mempelajari Microbiology. Oh God, that subject was killing me hahaha tetiba cakap orang putih.  

Ingga pulak rasa diri ini menulis dalam bahasa yang berbunga-bunga. Gelimat. Never wrote my blog in fully BM so I feel like “Woa I got some improvement right here”. So, after I read through the introduction, again and again, I kinda feel awkward when the paragraph suddenly switched from BM to English. But never mind, I love that kind of shit. <3

Nak tahu tak esok hari apa ? Esok hari Isnin ! Maknanya sebulan dah saya kahwin. Yay ! Lmao I sound like that tiny little girl who wished her boyfriend yang dah seminggu couple. So, here are some favourite questions people ask me so far ( and with my answers there lulz ) :

1.    Best ke kahwin ??
Best !! BEST GILERRRR !! Haha.
2.    You honeymoon mana?
Those days I was in Phuket with my husband. The beaches are so cool. Maybe we got another honeymoon, InshaAllah.
3.    Habis you tak belajar lagi la after kahwin ?
Who said yang dah kawin tak perlu belajar lagi ? Belajar la sebab my husband mampu.
4.    I pun nak kawin awal jugak. Macam mana ek ?
Macam macam ada. Haha ( Konon nak melawak )


Some of my friends keep asking me how to encourage their parents so they can get permission to kahwin awal. Haha. Idk. Here I share with you our love story about how the complicated thing became easy which actually as easy as the kamchaidecalotti.

-       We’ve got to know each other when I was 17. Basically, we’re just friends who shared stories, experiences, and some academic thingy ( but only through phone calls). Im scared of him because he got long hair like samseng but I love to talk to him because he sound like open-minded and kind of man who think first before speak. He was 26 at that time, but I still be myself when talked to him, I made jokes ( even though sometimes he didn’t laugh ) but I still make some stupid jokes. We only met once and didn’t talk at that time sand we didn’t meet each other about 1 year and half. We only talked through phone calls like, a phone call per month. HAHA.
-       So, Ramadhan in 2011 we met again. I mean, this was the truly date when I talked to him. However, this couldn’t call as a date perhaps because I brought my friend, Tasha, along with me. As I mentioned earlier, I was scared of him. Haha silly me.
-       After that, we got 3 more dates but all the dates I brought my friend along. HAHA. Then I finished my foundation in Unimas on May 2012, he said “I want to be serious with you” I thought he was kidding so I was like “Sure why not? Meet my parents first”. Yes people, HE MET MY PARENTS.

That’s it.




All I want to say is, parents are always want the best for their children. In my situation, my husband got profession and stable economy so my parents not worry too much about that because they know he can afford me. Furthermore, my husband is a son of my father’s best friend so my father believes that he is a very nice and responsible man because we know his family and after all I can say, he got a very nice and cool big family.

Maybe loads of parents do not allow you guys to kahwin awal sebab your boyfriend still belajar. It is okay actually. Tuhan merancang segalanya, bukan. Tunggu lah, masanya akan sampai. Sesungguhnya Allah itu perancang yang terbaik dan menentukan segalanya.

So, dah terjawab semua soalan dari rakan-rakan yang bertanya tentang our love story. Haha. Dan, kita jangan lupa haruslah kita sentiasa bersyukur atas segala nikmat yang telah Allah berikan. “Nikmat manakah yang ingin engkau dustakan ? “ Setiap nafas kita adalah nikmatNya. Betapa banyak nya nikmat yang telah diturunkan. Termasuk nikmat cuti tiga bulan ini. HAHA.

OMG cant wait untuk daftar this September. Marilah kita sama-sama mendoakan kejayaan kita semua okaii. Amiiiin.

Thanks for spending your precious time to read my blog.
Salam Ramadhan. J

No comments:

Post a Comment