Alhamdulillah, He still let us breathing for today and gives us time to be grateful for every endless 'rahmat'. So this week is my third week in first year degree in Resource of Chemistry. Just now, I just met my secondary science teacher, Mr. Abdul Qahar and he said taking Chemistry is good and we can apply engineering jobs. This makes me WOAAAH. He said that we're on the same level with students who take engineering course. Dang. Whatever it is, 'rezeki' Tuhan is everywhere. Either you take Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Medicine if you have no bless, you are no one. So, I wanna introduce first about Resource of Chemistry. I only have 3 core subjects which are, 1) Physical Chemistry, 2) Analytical Chemistry 3) Mathematics. Those 3 others are elective, remedial and etc which are 4) English for Media 5) Foundation in Entrepreneurship Cultivation 6) TITAS ( Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia )
Every subjects has its own interesting parts anyway. I dont want to talk much about those subjects because it makes me wanna study now. HAHA. Im still in my 'updating-blog' mode. What I wanna share with you for today is my opinion regarding what was my Math's lecturer said in class this morning.
First of all, actually we were talking about function. So she mentioned about one to one function then after that she started to talk about marriage. She said it's the best thing if you just one to one married. Haha. What she wants to say is, its the best for a man to get married only a woman. I 100% agree with this statement. Because nowadays, as we can see in ral life, as we always read in magazines, newspaper, internet, and any mass media, there are many cases about family problems, babies dumping and 'keruntuhan akhlak' and also social problems among the teenagers. Thus, when a man married a woman, he will take care 400% to his only wife and children. Men, be more responsible. Just a few weeks ago, we heard that there's a case where a girl killed her baby because his boyfriend didn't want to be responsible on his own baby. Oh my. Look at out society. We Malaysian, who lives in Malaysia, should not have this kind of cases. We live in harmony, and we've already given right and time to choose and think which one is good and bad.
I am not blaming 100% on men. I strongly agree women should be blame when this kind of situation happened. Women, please. You got what men want. Last two days, I just attended myself to the course's orientation and we had a tazkirah Maghrib with Abang Arshad and he said, ' Perempuan adalah cermin bagi lelaki. Asal dia lalu je, mesti nak tengok..' See. How powerful you are, ladies ! That statement is very true. Just 'tutup aurat'. It is not difficult. Try it one by one. Just like when youre still young, in kindergarden, you learned how to hold a pencil, how to write a very nice alphabets, how to read, how to spell, sing songs and etc. I guess those you learned are more difficult if you compare to wearing hijab. AND this is an advice to myself, when youre wearing hijab, make sure you wear a suitable shirts that are longgar, tak ketat, and make sure tak nampak bentuk badan. Im still in this process. :) So we together lets make hijrah. There is no use if you want to be cantik, hot, sexy and what so ever because you will die at last. DIE AT LAST. Thats it.
Gambar sekadar hiasan. HAHA.
Innocent.
This is my favorite picture after all with my niece and nephew and my beloved fiancee. May Allah bless us. Ameen :)
I dont even know whats the kaitan meletak my own pictures and I think not really suitable for the topic but yeah, I just want to because im not really into talking about myself but I just love to share some of pictures. Haha. So thanks for reading and pleaseeee do comment. :)
Thanks & take care.



That's one lengthy one from you this time around :) Now that you have entered your first semester - remember that you aim high and that comes in linear with your effort. Let's start the engine and move to top gear in stages. Work hard. Play hard. Pray harder.
ReplyDeleteLove,
-Your fiance-
P/S; Oh that pic of us is so harmonic, I'd say...
I'm worried if I started the engine now, I have no encouragement to maintain the acceleration or increasing it. Duh. Please please please I need your help in keep reminding me about my ambition, my future, and everything. Sometimes I realized them all, but I kinda have no energy to study. HAHA. SOMETIMES. Okay thanks for commenting, love ;)
ReplyDeleteOh dear, i leave it to you on how you manage your study. I cannot ask you to follow my style afterall for me I have to put extra effort coz I am not that smart. You are smarter, I'm sure you can get through this. I'm just your advisor, I will always remind you. And I have no doubt that you will rise and shine.
DeleteLove,
- Your Fiance-
haha gambar sekadar hiasan tu sangat lawak (:
ReplyDeletehi qiba ! best of luck utk stdy anda dann semoga qiba bahagiaaa dgn your future husband untill jannah ye (:
*tetiba comment nie rasa macam awkward pulakk . hee :D